Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hooray the telly is not broken!

Would you believed I have managed to save my supposedly broken telly therefore saving me money in the long run?

We've had a crazy day today and finally gotten home after all our jobs and visiting were done. Last job was to stop at the Warehouse and get Mr8 a new hot water bottle. In true money wasting fashion Mr6 decided to see what happens if you poke holes in your brothers hottie so we needed a new one. While we were there I also picked up a new power board thing as now we have the playstation the boys cannot be playing their game while I am online. Simply not enough power points. Well when we got the new one home I decided to plug the telly in just in case it was the power board that was faulty. OMG the telly is fine. So even though I didn't have to buy a new one because of the spare in the sleepout this one will now last us longer meaning more time before we have to save for a new model.

Tomorrow I am however splashing out on tuck shop for the lads. Usually they are allowed this only once a term as a treat however this term with being busier at work I have said 2 Fridays in a row. Man am I popular. So we are totally organised for the morning for the 5th day in a row. WOW that has never ever happened before. Because it doesn't matter if I am late for work sometimes I get lazy at night and then regret it in the morning. I wonder if I can keep this organisation going once I am no longer flying solo at work.

Anyway only 2 more sleeps until my girls night in Hanmer. Fingers crossed the weather clears and the driving is not too treacherous for us and that GF gets through the pass to meet us. I'm going to aim for an early night tonight and tomorrow so I have lots of energy for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment