Sunday, May 2, 2010

Missing in action

Tomorrow I find myself computer less again. That is unless mine is ready to go and dropped back to me at work. Mum needs hers back for the night and at this stage I have no idea how long mine will be gone for. The joy of having a friend fix things on the cheap. Never mind I'm sure one day won't kill me and I can have this one back again on Tuesday if I am having withdrawl symptoms.

By the way that chocolate cake I mentioned earlier was just divine. Mmmm you know how the ones from packets or expensive stores taste so rich and light? Well this one is even better and much better for my budget. Thanks Sophie Gray.

2 comments:

  1. I made the chocolate cake, too. Absolutely delicious. Unfortunately came home today to find the dog had managed to get inside and ate what was left of it as well as all the muesli bars!! Bl00dy Labradors LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't it just the best cake you have ever tasted. Kids happened to mine (ok and maybe I had a little bit)

    ReplyDelete