Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's official! Today I am the worlds best Mummy

Ah what a day. As I type I can still hear whispers and giggles coming from the tent in my lounge but for the most part they are settled and almost quiet.

I have decided I am certifiably insane to have put this tent in the house but the insanity was worth it to see the looks on the other kids faces when they arrived this afternoon. "WOW cool" and "totally awesome" what more could you ask for?

After a snack we headed to QEII for a swim. Couldn't use the hydro slide as 3 of the kids are not yet 8 so needed an adult to go with them and with my shoulder and being in charge at work for the next 2 weeks I couldn't risk it. So saved a lot of money there - almost $30 and they still had a great time.

Was a bit tight for space though at fish n chip time. We had my parents here and my Aunty and Uncle who are in town again plus me and the 4 kids. Was a bit squished but we managed.

Finally they are all tucked up in their sleeping bags and hopefully will be asleep soon. I am shattered and in need of sleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment