Thursday, June 3, 2010

And the key to success is ..............

Organization. I cannot believe how smoothly the mornings have gone these last 2 weeks. It has been amazing. Ok so I had to bribe the lads to walk themselves into school but it has been so easy. I wonder if I will keep it up next week?

Had to take Mr8 for x-rays today as his hurt arm was still sore. $32 because ACC no longer covers the full cost. One has to wonder what you do for medical care when you are truly broke. Thankfully all is good so it's just bruised. At least we won't have to sit for hours at the hospital over the long weekend now.

We have planned a very quiet weekend. I have to pick up a car key from the city on Saturday morning for my Aunty and Uncle and the lads have the party on Saturday as well. We will catch up with my folks and visit my nana in the afternoon and have a quiet evening. Also the lads will be staying with my folks Sunday night so I can have a nice sleep in on the public holiday Monday. Yay for sleeping in.

Anyway brought myself a puzzle today because I am spending far too much time online. Off to see if I can get the edge done before an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment