Monday, June 21, 2010

Surveys

Today I have completed 2 surveys. Both just tiny rewards but rewards all the same. Firstly I did a survey for Smile City - 30 points then a Colmar Brunton survey for 20 flybuys points. Both were very quick and easy though and the points all add up to a bigger reward.

Our holiday savings are going well too. We are well on target for a holiday in February next year which is super exciting. I received an email today for the place we would like to stay and emailed them back to see what is the best deal they can do for me. You never know until you ask.

Mortgage savings are humming along as well. I am well on target for meeting my $500 goal for extra mortgage repayments for this month. Should even manage to squeeze out enough spare $$$ for a small car repair that needs doing so have booked that in for next week. It will be good to have another job out of the way.

Still no idea with what is happening at work but have come to terms with that. The first night after an offer I managed only about 3 hours sleep. Realised it's a long and slow process and if I kept that up I would be a wreck. Hoping to have a counter offer back tomorrow or the next day and then if that's accepted I can work out a plan from there. Something that really helped me out was the realisation that if they don't want me to continue on it doesn't mean I am not good at my job just that they no longer require my services. So until things are sorted I am doing my best to avoid worrying about things I cannot control. That said I am still being extra cautious about spending just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment