Monday, June 21, 2010

A bright sunny day

Man it was cold this morning. A typical Canterbury frost mid winter. I don't know officially how cold it got but fr fr fr fr freezing were the words that stuttered out of the lads mouths when we headed for the car on the way to school.

The upside of such a freezing morning was a beautiful sunny day all be it a cold one. I checked on my new strawberry plants after work today and it looks as though they have taken kindly to their new home. This makes me happy as we could eat a punnet of berries a day in season. And lets face it nothing tastes quite as good as a just been picked, spray free berry.

And it's amazing how much happier people are when it's a lovely day. When I greet customers at work on nice days their response is far more up beat. And of course being surrounded by happy people rubs off.

So today I feel happy and positive. And all because of a little sunshine and some happy people I have come into contact with. Rain is forecast for tomorrow but long may this happiness last.

No comments:

Post a Comment