Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thank goodness for ACC

Man this is the house of accidents lately. First my shoulder, then Mr8's arm and now his front tooth. I hope they read the wee mans paperwork properly and saw first accident happened at his father's and second at his Granny's. I was not present at either. They may start to wonder what I am doing to him!

So after slipping on tiles at Granny's house the young lad now only has 2/3 left of one of his front teeth. Off to the dentist for us - super lucky they could see us tonight as it is apparently important to seal it off due to sensitivity. They have done a patch up at this stage and it will be back next Thursday to do the final job.

So it was totally free for the treatment which I am so grateful for. I can only imagine the expense involved.

Otherwise on the money saving front not a lot achieved today. I did however bring home from work 2 boxes which I have started sorting out books into. One box is a definately for Trade Me box and the other is a maybe for Trade Me box. Mr6 is not overly impressed but due to the dentist debacle I haven't managed to fully explain the plan to him. Will give that one a shot tomorrow after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment