Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Making progress

Today I have made progress on a couple of fronts.

Firstly I have cleaned the bathroom and done the ironing and also worked on the slippers. I had no chance of getting the lawns done today but fingers crossed we get some good weather tomorrow and then I WILL do them I promise.

The other area in which I have made progress is my extra mortgage repayments. It's payday today and I have now achieved the goal of $500 extra for June to my morty. And there is still one more lot of family assistance to go through before the end of the month but that surplus is being kept aside for a small car repair job. So with that extra payment to the mortgage I will be 1 month closer to hitting my goal of $150k before the end of August. I am so close I can smell it.

Right so off to the slippers - want to try and get another pair done tonight as have to deliver some tomorrow. Yippee as that will help boost the holiday fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment