Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ah freezing mornings and sunny days

Boy oh boy it's been mighty cold these last couple of days. The beauty of it however is that in this part of the country frosts lead to lovely sunny days about 90% of the time. And these last couple of days have been beautiful in the afternoon. Tomorrow is going to be lovely as well but then it's back to rainy winter :O(

And making the most of the weather I got 2 loads of washing dried and it's even been folded and put away already. The next load is on the airers and will be hung out again in the morning and there is another in the machine as I type. That way if it rains all weekend the washing won't be the end of the world. On top of that I even did the ironing which I have been avoiding for about 2 weeks. Lol it's not that I am lazy just that I hate ironing. The last couple of days I left the ironing on the sofa in the lounge to encourage me to get it done and today it finally did the trick. Sofa looks a lot better without a pile of crinkled clothes covering it from top to bottom.

It's amazing how much better I feel when it's lovely weather. It's a real pick me up just to get outside in the sunshine a couple of days in a road. Long may it last and roll on spring I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment