Monday, August 23, 2010

Um I was wrong and it's not spring

Okay so I definately got the whole spring thing wrong. It's not so much that today has been cold and wet more grey and uninspiring. One of those days that it's very hard to find any enthusiasm.

That said after a very interrupted morning at work I did manage to get quite a lot of engraving done. That's great as there is a lot to be done in the next few weeks. It's peak engraving season and everybody wants their stuff NOW!

I cannot wait for today to be over though. Lol tomorrow is family assistance day and I will be up early to do the banking. Once the funds are transferred I will hit under $150k for the first time :O) and even when interest is added at the end of the month the standard repayment should see me around $149k. Not bad work for a single parent on a fixed income.

I have kind of become obsessed with this point of debt and it's time to really set myself a plan for the next 12 months. I'm finding that really difficult though as I don't know how long I will have my job for. It's easy to say I want to pay X/month for the next 12 months aiming for a final balance of X but that goal will only stay relevant if I am employed. I guess I might have to start making monthly goals for a while with them working towards a years goal. That way if I don't finish the whole 12 months I haven't failed. I don't like failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment