Monday, August 2, 2010

Ouch

My shoulder hurts. It's an old injury I did about 3 months ago and something flared it up again over the weekend. A lot of the time it's ok but move my arm the wrong way and the pain goes shooting through something shocking.

On top of that I have a sick kid. Coughing and spluttering and a yucky nose meant a day off school for Mr6. So I packed up the lap top and took it and a couple of games and headed to work with him. When we got there I set him up out the back with Grandad and Reader Rabbit an educational game. He happily sat there learning and playing and letting me get at least some work done.

We managed to get 3 hours done then headed off for my physio appointment. Ouch physio hurts but I know it's for the greater good. I have appointments on Wednesday and Friday as well so hopefully I will be on top of everything much quicker than last time.

So it will be a quiet few days as far as anything energetic is concerned and a haze of paracetemol and nurofen to make things bearable. If I disappear it's too sore to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment