Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All systems are go

Well things are moving along rather rapidly here at the moment. We have gone from wanting chickens to getting chickens. Hen house will arrive tomorrow afternoon and we will get our chickens on Thursday. Went to check out the coop today after work as I was worried about buying it sight unseen. It is fantastic - better than I thought. So gave the guy the all clear and he will deliver free of charge tomorrow.

So tomorrow along with going to see Toy Story 3 (in 3d) we also have to buy the things we need for creating our chicken run. And we will need chicken food too. Have rung the place my X mother in law uses and their prices seem very reasonable. And they are just one suburb from home which is super handy. The tree guys are coming in the afternoon to remove all the stumps so we will have to be home for that. Somewhere in that we will also need to pop to the bank. I need to get the boys to withdraw the money for their 2 chickens each and I'll need the money to pay for the coop as well.

That's a busy day we have planned and I will need to right myself a list or I am sure I'll forget something. Luckily with all that spending I have had a couple of no spend days so far this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment