Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wow aching muscles

Today I have discovered muscles I didn't know I had. Woke up feeling pretty good which surprised me but as the day has progressed it's gotten worse. Things really seemed to seize up once I got home from work.

So instead of getting out there with the rake I decided to pass on that and chill out a bit instead. Am pleased I made that decision and the weather is supposed to be great on Friday so will do it then.

Washing even managed to get about 3/4 dry today which given the location of my washing line is a small miracle. It's cool though because it won't take long to dry under the heat pump and if I am lucky I will get it folded and put away in the morning and then tomorrow when I get home from work the house will not resemble a Chinese laundry. I am so over that part of winter. Still at the end of next month we will have lived in this house for 3 years and in that time I have not used the clothes dryer. I won't sell it though because it is nice to have it there as a plan b if the washing gets on top of us for any reason.

Anyway I have lots of reading I want to do tonight so this will be a short update and will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment