Friday, July 30, 2010

A much happier day

Well today started and is finishing in a much more pleasant manner than yesterday. And it's amazing the effects that can have on the way I approach the day.

It's mortgage day and if you remember from yesterday I was hoping to pay $1525 in principal from my loan. Well the good news is that I paid $1529.50! Ever so happy with that. So I am now only $389.54 from reaching my goal of $150k on the mortgage. I will be ever so pleased to reach that goal. Of course after that it's the goal of $145k by the end of 2010. And then there will be another goal I am sure. But I find without a goal I am aimless when it comes to ridding myself of the mortgage.

And another advantage to the day would have to be the sunshine :O) It always feels much better in sunshine than in the rain. It was totally freezing this morning which in our area means there is about a 90% chance of a beautiful day. So where I live frosts are a real advantage.

I learned today how to add pictures to my blog so tomorrow I will update with before and during pictures of the jungle area. That way you can see the fantastic work I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment