Sunday, July 25, 2010

So much to read

Tonight I have so much reading to do so this update will be short and sweet. The lads seem to have brought home their very own novel of paperwork from school and that's on top of the info that has been emailed through.

Then I am right into the self sufficiency book - "living the good life". They are half way through the journey and I must confess while it is so not something I would do it is very interesting to say the least.

And when that's done I have a crime/thriller type book out from the library and a very large pile of other self sufficiency books. That should keep me busy off line for a week or so.

And the weather has been glorious so have managed to do some more in the garden. Borrowed Dad's rake and have flattened down the area where the sand pit will be built. One more spot to dig over and rake and then my part of the hard work is on hold for a bit. I'm hopeful it is sunny on Friday as it's my day off and I can get so much done.

Anyway off to start through the stuff the lads brought home.

No comments:

Post a Comment